Wednesday, January 2, 2013

..resolutions..

That time of year.. To reflect on what we want to change, what we want to lose and what we want to gain. I prefer to focus on the gaining part. Yes, you read that correctly, I want to gain!

So here is my list!

*Gain more time with my family. I'm accomplishing this by downsizing my business. Family is always more important.

*Gain more self-confidence. I'm down 20lbs so far, and would love to get down another 15. I'm finally at a point financially where I can join a gym, so I can make that happen!

*Gain more time with my husband. I know now that it is ok to let the girls spend time away from me. I miss them like crazy when I'm not with them, but date nights with the hubbo are super important.

*Gain more me time! I'm finally getting my house, my life organized. This will leave me with more time to do the things I want to do, which includes getting back to my blog, more sewing and tutorials!

So what do you hope to GAIN in 2013? :)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Harley, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tremendously encouraged to search out this site. I desired to thank you for this special go through. I definitely VtxT1y2r savored every single tiny bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a look at new things you publish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it very nice and good website content (private tutor, home tutor, math tutor) I like your site very much. So, it is mostly natural and fulfill site. It is really nice website and i have learn everything’s.

    Thanks! To Admin For Your Good Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a self-published author and illustrator of fun children's books. I recently released an animated version of my latest book. Mary the Hairy Fairy is the first of a number of Animated Storybook features I will be creating. I hope you enjoy it amazing and new thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome designed blog!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete